The overall position of the Event Décor Designer Assistant is to assure excellence in customer service with all clients that are incoming for event décor and design, or via email/phone for Atmospheres Indy. The Assistant will report to Event Designers daily informing them of any new inquiries, and help managing Event Designers schedule for Atmospheres Indy. The Assistant will also be responsible for maintaining the appearance of the office, Design Studio, and Restrooms.
Key Job Duties/Tasks/Assignments
· Responsible of all daily correspondences for new inquiries and scheduling meeting for client to connect with a Lead Designer.
· Confirming appointments for site meetings, and new inquiry initial calls for Event Designers.
· Inventory management and ordering supplies for office materials.
· Help with event staff for Set Up and Load Out for Atmospheres Indy when needed.
· Assisting Event Designers with quotes, following up with clients, and going to design meetings to assist with note taking.
· Ensures continuous updates on all social media platforms: Websites, Facebook, Instagram, WeddingWire, etc.
· Follow up with large events to seek photos for social media. (Get the whole vendor list)
· Excellent organizational, planning, and project management skills
· Ability to develop professional relationships in all aspects of the position that results in a stable, profession, consistent, reliable, and courteous communication when dealing with other vendors, clients, venues, etc.
· Ability to present and pitch ideas effectively to clients
· Effective time management, problem solving, and leadership skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office
· Must be able to carry 50lbs or more
· Must be able to work weekends for event load ins, load outs, and per weekend Balloon orders
· Have a positive, customer service-based mindset
· Enjoys being creative to help the design team the newest trends for events
· Proven negotiation skills with clients, vendors, and venues.
· Ability to travel is required.
Benefits: Will be discussed in interview process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Copyright © 2021 Atmospheres Indy - All Rights Reserved.
Wechter Media, LLC